Hang Men is a danger reality show produced by Class of '85 and Emergence Entertainment that documents people who climb telecommunications towers for a living. It debuted March 14, 2014 on Discovery Channel.
Hang Men is the first docudrama that explores the most dangerous job in America - building, climbing and maintaining communication towers. With more deaths per capita than any other industry, the job attracts a colorful array of extreme personalities who heroically erect and maintain the world’s communication tower infrastructure: a perilous profession with virtually no rules.
- Michael Marc Friedman as Narrator
- Alex Paleski as Himself - John's Son
- John Paleski as Himself - Owner
- Sean 'Diddy' Combs as Himself - Tower Climber
- Jen Pluese as Herself - Tower Climber
- Jessie as Himself - Tower Climber
- 40 Watt as Himself - Foreman
- Cain as Himself - Tower Climber
Tensions run high for John Paleski and his crew. Fighting tight deadlines and a slew of setbacks, it's a battle with gravity to complete two risky antenna installations.