6 Degrees of Hell is a 2012 horror film written by Harrison Smith. It tells the story of six individuals who are caught up in a supernatural perfect storm, as an evil lays claim to one of them while threatening to tear apart the soul of a small Pennsylvania town. Corey Feldman stars as a paranormal investigator on the trail of these mysterious events. The film was released on August 24, 2012 and inspired a Virtual Reality short spinoff titled 360 Degrees of Hell.
Six people and their lives are stitched together by a supernatural force that has laid claim to one of them. A Halloween haunted establishment is ground zero for a paranormal perfect storm inadvertently touched off by a seemingly random series of events.
- Corey Feldman as Kyle Brenner
- Brian Anthony Wilson as Officer Hendricks
- Nicole Cinaglia as June Galloway
- David J. Bonner as Chris Allen
- Joe Raffa as Kellen Hudson
- Ashley Sumner as Kelly
- Kyle Patrick Brennan as Erik Sanborn
- Faust Checho as Chief Hansen
- Brian Gallagher as Uncle Jack
- Susan Moses as Mary
- Alexander Mandell as Jeff Wilde
- Tom McCarthy as Dr. Tramon
- Damon Bonetti as Mark Hudson
- Jill Whelan as Jill Hudson
- Tereza Hakobyan as Rachel Masten
- 6 Degrees of Hell was shot at a real Halloween haunt, "The Hotel of Horror" in Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania. If you call the number shown in the film, you will get the real Hotel.
- The Lake House Hotel of Horror was the center of a number of suicides in the late 1920s and 30s and developed a reputation for strange and unexplained phenomena.
- The performers in the Hotel of Horror are the real performers that work the hotel attraction during the actual Halloween season.